Diamond Saw Blade Manufacturers
- NCcuttingtools has more than 20 years of production diamond circular saw blade manufacturers experience.
- We have extensive experience in quality control and cost management.
- Provide you with the most competitive products.
segment Saw Blade
- Combined with sharpness and durability, the Segmented saw blade is the most versatile saw blade. Debris can be better discharged through the grooves while avoiding the damage caused by the high heat generated by the continuous processing of the diamond blades and the substrate.
- Segmented saw blades can be used in both dry and wet cutting modes.
Turbo Saw Blade
- Turbo saw blade is a cost-effective saw blade. Its continuous machining mode greatly improves machining accuracy. The shape of the turbine helps the saw blade perform better both in durability and debris evacuation.
- Turbo saw blade is often used for the fine processing of materials such as stone, concrete, ceramics, etc. Depending on the material, a variety of formulations are available.
- Turbo saw blade is usually used in small size processing machines.
Music Slot Tile Saw Blade
- Continuous rim saw blade is the sharpest saw blade. During the process of using, water needs to be added to cool down to protect the saw blade.
- Continuous rim saw blade is good at processing tiles, ceramics and other materials to make the edge of the processing more complete and neat.
- The recommended formula has a high diamond concentration and a good sharpness. The small size of the saw blade is used for the fine cutting of stone boards and tiles.sz
At present, with the development of substrate technology, there is a mute blade which can reduce the vibration of the substrate, thus reducing the production of noise.
- Dry Polishing Pad is mostly applied in the rough grinding stage and it has fast grinding speed. Besides, it has excellent wearability and long service life.
- Wet Polishing Pad is mainly used for stone polishing and fine grinding. The material will have a better gloss after polishing and the polishing speed is Fast.
Diamond Tools Classification By Use
- Abrasive Wheels
- Edge Grinding Wheels
- Grinding Wheels
- Idler Wheels
- Tumbling Barrels
- Circular Saw
- Gang Saw
- Wire Saw
- Band Saw
- Chain Saw
What We Can Do For You
Do you want to know more about how to customize your diamond saw blade? How to customize your logo? How to design your packaging? You can always contact us!
Support extremely high customization requirements such as segment size, diamond density, colour and logo, substrate size, super large base saw blade, no MOQ, multi-device matching, all-round technical support and other services.