Undoubtedly, there is a very high demand for diamond blades across various industries of the world today.
Diamond blades are uniquely crafted and usually have diamond fittings that are designed to help them get a firmer grip on hard materials. The diamond blade can prove to be an excellent addition to your angle grinder, primarily if you use the machine in very heavy-duty capacities.
In this article, we’ll learn about the effect that the diamond blade has on your angle grinder and look at some tips on how to use your diamond blade with an angle grinder.
Table of Contents
Section 1: Introduction to the Angle Grinder
The angle grinder is a portable power tool used in grinding and polishing of hard surfaces. It is also loosely referred to in some quarters as the disc or side grinder.
Angle grinders enjoy an unrestricted multi-functionality that keeps them useful across numerous industries in the world today, including; ceramic, concrete, wood, PVC PIPE, etc. There are various types of angle grinders available for use today, and you can use them all with diamond blades.
When talking about power tools, angle grinder happens to be one of the most widely used power tools in the world today and available in various sizes, although the hand-held version is the more popular version because of its flexibility.
The angle grinder is a very versatile machine and can with various fitting and accessories. This versatility makes it immensely popular among other power tools and very useful across multiple industries.
Common Types of Angle Grinders
There are different types of angle grinders, and all are very widely used in the world today. Some of them are listed below;
- Electric Angle Grinder
- Battery-Powered Cordless Angle Grinder
- Pneumatic Angle Grinder
- Gas-Powered Angle Grinder
Section 2: How to Use your Diamond Blade with an Angle Grinder
There are various things to be wary of while using your diamond blade with an angle grinder. Undoubtedly, fitting your angle grinder with a diamond blade is a welcome addition that will have a profound effect on your machine and whatever activity you carry out with it.
Here are a few things to take note of while using your diamond blade with an angle grinder.
- All diamond blades should examine for defects and or damages before fitting on the angle grinder. You should endeavor to check your diamond blades out before installing them on an angle grinder to avoid all unnecessary complications while using your machine.
- Diamond Blades are abrasives and should, therefore, handled with care. If not handled with care, your diamond blade tends to become worn out and experienced reduced service life.
- Always endeavor to avoid fitting a blade that is too tight or loose on your angle grinder. It is crucial to find blades that are the perfect size for your machine. When one is too tight or loose, it also leads to complications and will affect your machine’s performance.
- Store your diamond blade either on a flat rigid surface or specially designed racks. You can also hang small diameters on a peg for safety. The safety of your diamond blade and angle grinders should be paramount, and if you do not consider this, it will be harmful in the long run.
- Always keep your machine’s protective guard in place and ensure that it is properly adjusted to direct debris away from you. Safety is a big issue when it comes to tools such as angle grinders and diamond blades. Keeping your machine safe also includes maintaining a protective guard in place at all times.
- Always replace damaged or distorted flanges before fitting the diamond blade on your angle grinder. Always run routine checks on your machine to single out damages or distorted parts of the device and fix them before you get to work.
- Always remove the diamond blade from the angle grinder before storing your machine or transporting it to another location.
Section 3: Benefits of Using your Diamond Blade with an Angle Grinder
Combining your diamond saw blades with angle grinders offers great long-term benefits. Some of them are listed below and can help you a lot in your numerous endeavors.
1.Longer Life Span
Using a diamond blade with your angle grinder gives you a longer life span as diamond blades are much stronger than conventional blades. Diamond blades have strong wear resistance and can help your angle grinder last longer.
Another exciting benefit of using the diamond blade with an angle grinder is the quality of performance associated with using the diamond blade.
The use of a diamond saw blade with an angle grinder greatly improves the performance of the angle grinder and provides greater leverage than conventional machines.
- High Heat Resistance
Diamond blades have very high resistance and cause less heat during usage. The diamond blade can absorb more heat than other blades and is perfect to use with an angle grinder.
The efficacy of the diamond blade makes it very cost-effective to use due to the tremendous reduction in equipment wear and tear and operating time. It makes the diamond blade cheaper to use with your angle grinder for a more extended period.
Section 4: Feedback
Over the years, I have helped some colleagues make the transition from the conventional angle grinder usage to using the diamond blade with it. Here is what some of them have to say;
My angle grinder is a huge part of my construction activities. Over the years, I have learned how to save cost by using the diamond blade with my angle grinder. It helps me to cut back on the cost of wear and tear and improves the efficacy of my angle grinder over an extended period. Since I switched to using diamond blades with my angle grinder, I’ve experienced profound changes in my machine performance, and I look forward to many more years with my angle grinder.
- JOHN, Florida.
The first time I used an angle grinder was on recommendation from a close friend who’s used it for a longer time than I had. It was like working with an improved version of my angle grinder, only that the diamond blade had changed, and efficacy was much pronounced. I’ve never stopped using the diamond blade with my angle grinder ever since.
- DAVE, Oklahoma.
I’d bought a diamond blade for use on my construction site for a long time, but did not think to make use of it until I saw it with a friend. The first time I used the diamond blade on my construction site, the performance of my angle grinder changed positively.
- JAMES, Cincinnati.
Section 5: Call to Action
The angle grinder is a very productive machine, and understanding how to use it best is a plus for you, especially if you’re well-rooted in the field.
Using your angle grinder with a diamond blade is a decision that you will not regret undertaking and is sure to improve the performance of your machine over an extended period. One of the best decisions you’ll make today is to navigate through here and surf through some of the best diamond blades in the market currently.
Diamond blades are the most reliable bunch in the market, and they can cut through the hardest material known to man.