As a beginner/DIYer, in your search for the perfect blade to cut your tile, marble, and other types of fancy stones. You find yourself trying out a lot of blades when what you need is the tile saw blade. With your level of expertise, you immediately access your options, seek guidance from experts. Consider the finishing you want, the cutting speed you desire, and the type of material you are cutting. All these immediately point to the Tile Saw Blade.
Before purchasing, you need to understand the basic and vital information about the tile saw blade. All of which you will get if you stick till the end of this article.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 What is the Meaning of Tile Saw Blade and its Use?
- Chapter 2 What are the Types of Tile Saw Blades and Their Advantages?
- Chapter 3 What Factors do you Need to Consider When Purchasing a Premium Tile Saw Blade?
- Chapter 4 The Service Life of the Tile Saws Blade Depends on What Factors
- Chapter 5 When Do You Replace Your Tile Saws Blade
- Chapter 6 How to Improve the Life of Tile Saws Blades
- Chapter 7 Why are We the Best Choice for Buying Tile Saws Blades?
Chapter 1 What is the Meaning of Tile Saw Blade and its Use?
Tile saw blade is a priceless blade for anyone considering a tile cutting task. It can also cut different types of ceramics, porcelain, and other stone. The tile saw blade uses diamond grits to grind through ceramics. It does this at high speed. With a quality tile saw blade, you are good to cut any tiles at great speed. Quality tile saw blade have good sharpness, easy cutting, and no chipping while cutting tiles. To use the tile saw blade, you can attach it to an angle grinder, tile saw, table saw.
Manufacturers differentiate the tile saw blade into two. It is highly advised you know the two, differentiate them, and know when and how to use them.
Chapter 2 What are the Types of Tile Saw Blades and Their Advantages?
Categories of tile saw blades fall into two; wet tile saw blade and dry tile saw blade. The differences in this type underline their mode of operation and advantages.
- Wet Tile Saw Blade: This type of tile saw blade put to use by attaching it to wettable saws. You can carry out just any stone cutting project with this type. A wet tile saw blades must be put to use with water. The water makes the entire cutting course smooth. A reliable source of water should put into consideration before working with this particular type. Under no condition should you use it without water? Applying water to the tile saw blade when in use keep it cool. This ability to use water ensures they last long. They are also safer to use because they contain continuous rim. This does not allow them to cut through skin as fast as another type of blades.
- Dry Tile Saw Blade: This type of tile saws blade is put to use by attaching it to dry tile saw. You cannot use this type of tile saw blade for every stone cutting projects. This is because dry tile saws are usually handheld. Being this type, having consistent control over the cutting quality you desire is hard. However, as a beginner, the dry tile saws blade might be the type you go for because dry tile saws are much easier to handle. All you have to do is connect it to a power source. Dry tile saw blades are best used to remove old tiles that need replacing. Do not use water with this blade. Cutting with dry tile saw blade may cause you to have debris and dust. You should use protective goggles and nose masks to prevent respiratory complications.
Regardless the type of tile saws blade you settle for, make sure you have your necessary personal protective equipment. Stay safe.
Each of these tile saw blades has its features that contribute greatly to their performances. They also have advantages that you should greatly consider before selecting.
For wet tile saw blade, these advantages include:
- It allows you to have a smooth, fast, and accurate cutting. This is due to many of them being mount on no handheld saw.
- You might use it continuously without requiring too much physical strength.
- Due to being used with water, they last long.
For dry tile saw blade, these advantages include:
- It is suitable for most conditions where you cannot use water. It may be a place you would like to keep dry.
- It is fast and easy to attach to tile saws.
- It is great for tearing out old tiles.
Chapter 3 What Factors do you Need to Consider When Purchasing a Premium Tile Saw Blade?
These factors allow you to get a quality tile saw blade. These factors include:
Size and Materials: When buying the tile saw blade, you must consider the size factor. In your search for the tile saw blade, you will find out they are of various sizes. The tile saw blade ranges from 3 inches to 10 inches in size. So the bigger the size, the deeper your cuts. So choose a size according to the cut depth you desire. Tile saw blade also made from diamonds and other materials. However, the proportions of these materials differ from different manufacturers. So if the blade is not well made, it shatters during usage. So check the building quality of the tile saw blade before purchase.
Blade Types: Tile saw blades come with various edges and rims. These rims fall into three (3) major types; continuous, turbo and segmented. They are all built to cut specific materials. So before buying, be specific about your need. Then pick a tile saw blade according to that need.
Kerf and Arbor: The kerf of a tile saw blade could be thick or thin. If you want a continuous chipless cut, don’t use a thick kerf tile saw blade. Pick a thin kerf tile saw blade. An arbour is that metal bar holding the tile saw blade within the saw machine. Each saw machine has a specific size. There is a hole on the tile saw blade to which the blade is tightly fitted. Before buying the tile saw blade, be sure of the arbour size. If you buy a wrong size, the tile saw blade would not properly fit into the saw machine.
Following the above guide guarantees your chances of buying a quality saw blade.
Chapter 4 The Service Life of the Tile Saws Blade Depends on What Factors
When you eventually get your tile saw blade, a lot of questions still run through your mind. You might ask, how long does the tile saw blade last? The answer ‘depends’ actually. It depends on various factors that further accentuate the importance of the buying guide given above.
The service life of a tile saw blade depends on these factors. The quality of the blade, the type of material you are cutting, amount of pressure you exert on it while cutting and even the revolution per second of the tile saw blade. From this information, you can see the answer isn’t straightforward. If you buy a tile saw blade capable of seeing through a long time, with the wrong handling or improper material, its lifespan is greatly reduced. However, with great feedbacks and testing our high quality tile saw blade on https://www.nccuttingtools.com/ has proven to have a life span of over five cutting days under a standard working condition. That is approximately 120 cutting hours.
Chapter 5 When Do You Replace Your Tile Saws Blade
Knowing the right time to replace your tile saws blade saves you a lot of troubles. In order to detect this, there are several signs to observe to know it is the right time to replace your blade. These signs include uncommon vibration during cutting operations, visible damage on the blade. Being able to see the steel core of the blade also shows that diamonds and bonds have worn through. Uncommon slow cutting speed and unusual thumping noises while cutting also means it’s time for a blade change. If the wet tile saw blade also chips the surface of the tile you are cutting, it could need replacing. Sometimes, cleaning the tile saw blade might fix the chipping problem.
Chapter 6 How to Improve the Life of Tile Saws Blades
Besides buying a high quality tile saw blade, there are certain tips for extending the life span of your tile saw blade. The guide to extending the lifespan of your diamond saw blade is really easy and straightforward.
The diamond pieces embedded in your tile saws blade are in bond with the metal. The material you cut eats away this bond. This action reveals new diamond pieces which extend the blade’s cutting life. When the bond is too soft, or the material is too abrasive, the blade lifespan reduces. To prevent this, always buy your tile saws blade according to the material you are cutting.
Never make the mistake of dry cutting with a wet tile saws blade. You can, however, use a dry tile saws blade for wet cutting. This improves its lifespan.
Don’t exert too much force on the tile saws blade to induce fast cutting. Also, avoid placing excessive pressure on the tile saws blade while cutting.
Are you looking for a reliable store to buy your tile saws blade? We don’t just give buying advice, we sell. We sell to reduce the stress you go through from looking around till you find your perfect match.
Chapter 7 Why are We the Best Choice for Buying Tile Saws Blades?
With our long-serving background, we have earned the bragging right to tell you we sell the best tile saws blade on the market. Our tile saws blades last longer and cut faster than tile saws blade commonly found around.
Our tile saws blade adopts an ultrathin base and cut edge designs. It has high cutting sharpness, good cutting accuracy, precision and produces small or no chipping. It is suitable for wet and dry cutting of various tiles of a marble machine, angle grinder, tile saw. Especially suitable for renovating homes and offices.
Not only do we sell you tile saws blade of any kind that saves you money in the long term. Our tile saws blade would no doubt increase the quality and consistency of your work.
Our blades perform properly, thereby allowing you to cut easily, while also achieving neat edges without any chipping.
After reading through this article, you can see the importance of buying a good quality tile saws blade. When buying a tile saws blade, consider the important factors. To ensure you use it for long, follow the necessary guidelines, and know when to change your blade to avoid accidents and bad cutting results.
When you follow all this processes, you will pick a quality saw blade and also find out that your results are desirable.
If you find yourself in need of supporting suggestions, we offer a guide to choosing the right tile saws blade for your tasks. We also supply a wide range of professional tools, contact us on https://www.nccuttingtools.com/.